New Patients at Cobb Pediatrics
We look forward to developing a “provider-parent” partnership with you.
We look forward to developing a provider-parent partnership with you, to meet the needs of you and your family. Our professional team provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want.
To view the forms listed below, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I schedule an appointment?
- Our office is paperless. Visit the Cobb Pediatrics Patient Portal and follow the instructions to register as a patient with our practice.
- Please review our office HIPAA Policy and our Payment Policy prior to registering.
- Upon receipt of your registration, our New Patient Coordinator will contact you promptly (typically the same business day) to schedule an appointment.
- If your first scheduled appointment is a Well Visit and your child has any known, complex medical issues (such as developmental, chronic diseases, mental health, behavioral, ADHD, etc.), please let our Coordinator know when scheduling- we will block some extra time for your first appointment to ensure that all of your concerns are addressed.
- If you are transferring from another practice, we will need your immunization records prior to your first visit. If you need help requesting those from a previous doctor, let our Coordinator know. We are happy to assist.
Do you accept my insurance?
We participate with most managed care plans, including (but not limited to) Blue Cross Blue Shield, Coventry, United Healthcare, Aetna, Cigna, and Humana. We recommend that you check with your insurance company to confirm that we are “in-network” with your plan prior to registering with our practice.
If you have Wellcare, please visit the Cobb Pediatrics Patient Portal and follow the instructions to register as a patient with our practice and we will add you to our waiting list. Our office will contact you as soon as space becomes available.
We regret that we are not currently accepting newly registered families with the following insurances: CareSource, Peachcare, Peachstate, or Amerigroup.
What if I do not have insurance?
Payment in full is expected at the time of your visit but we offer discounted rates for self-pay patients. We also participate in the federally-funded “Vaccines For Children” (VFC) program, which helps children get the vaccines they need if families are uninsured or underinsured. Learn more about VFC and determine if you are eligible here.